2021 Virtual Conference “Save the Date” and
New Online Courses Posted
The CPIM team would like to announce that the 2021 Virtual Conference will take place September 28 – October 1. Two sessions will be held each day, including Boot Camp Sessions.
Please save these dates on your calendar. This year’s course offerings will include classes on the CARES Act and Cash Forecasting during the pandemic. We will also offer Boot Camp classes on Basic Investing and Debt Issuance. Class topics and times will be announced during the summer.
Additionally, we’re pleased to announce that seven classes were recently added to our online course library. You can view them by logging into MYCPIM (https://tos.ohio.gov/cpim).
- Basics of Investing Webinar – 2020
- Cash Forecasting Webinar - 2020
- Cyber Security Webinar - 2020
- Debt Issuance Webinar - 2020
- Emerging Technology Webinar - 2020
- Disaster Recovery Webinar – 2020
- The CARES Act Webinar-2020
The CPIM Team