All 2019 Fall Conference sponsors and exhibitors receive:
- One-on-one interaction with attendees
- Your logo on the Fall Conference section of the website, linking to your organization’s site.
- Your organization’s logo in print materials and on the video screens
- Advanced registration list and post-conference attendee list
- A sponsor or exhibitor recognition ribbon on your name badge
- Prime Advertising Opportunities
- Company recognition in conference program
- Access to all CTAO 2019 Fall Conference educational offerings and networking events, alongside conference attendees.
- Business Development Opportunities
- One skirted table with 2 chairs, including exclusive non-competing exhibit hours.
- Complimentary registration for one (1) participant, including all meals, breaks and receptions. Additional registrations for your organization may be purchased.
- Relationship-Building Opportunities
- Pre-show exposure through the electronic newsletter announcing our exhibitors
- Company website linked to the conference webpage.
BOOTH ASSIGNMENT: Exhibit space is assigned based on receipt of contract with payment. All contracts received with payment will be confirmed with booth number on a space available basis by email by November 6, 2019. If seeking a preferred space next to an industry partner, it is the responsibility of the exhibitor to coordinate with that partner for floor space. CTAO reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any company or product for inclusion as an exhibitor.
EXHIBIT INSTALLATION & REMOVAL: Installation of exhibits will be from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 13, 2019. Dismantling should be done no later than 10:00 a.m. on Friday, November 15, 2019. Vendors may remove their booth materials after Wednesday night. Please let Sheila Fox know if you plan to do so.
DOOR PRIZES: Exhibitors are welcome to bring door prizes. Exhibitors are responsible for collecting business cards at their tabletops and conducting a drawing to determine the winner. CTAO is willing to announce the winners at the conclusion of the conference on November 15, 2019. In the event winner is not present, it is the exhibitor’s responsibility to deliver/ship the item to the winner.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made in writing (e-mail or fax is acceptable) and cannot be taken over the phone. Cancellations are effective as of the date of receipt. Any exhibitor cancelling booth space on or before October 20, 2019 will receive a full refund. Any exhibitor cancelling space between October 21 and October 31, 2019 forfeits 50 percent of the total rental cost for each booth requested. Any company cancelling after November 1, 2019 forfeits the entire booth rental fee. Any exhibitor cancelling with a balance due is responsible for paying the remainder in full within 30 days of the cancellation.
NO SHOW POLICY: Exhibitors are considered “no show” if a company does not occupy and exhibit in the designated space by 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 and has not given CTAO the required written notice of cancellation or delay in setting up. CTAO has the right to use “no show” exhibit space in such a manner as it may deem in the association’s best interest. Failure to occupy exhibit space does not relieve the exhibitor from their obligation to pay the full booth rental fee.
LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS: CTAO is not responsible for lost or stolen items.